Sunday, August 31

Slipped Away

I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day i found it won't be the same

I hope you can hear me
Cause i remember it clearly

I had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why
And i can't take it
It wasn't fake It happened,
you passed by

Now your gone, now your gone
Somewhere i can't bring you back
Somewhere your not coming back

The day you slipped away
Was the day i found it won't be the same



welcomee septemberr!

6 comments:

Miranda J. Bonhome said...

El header de Agyyyyyyy(L
besito

supertramp said...

agradable tu blog :)
saludiss

Let's have some fun said...

por fin septieeeeeeeeeeeembre ! jajaja y no es hilton es nicole richie (L) y bueno pero viste que dicen que uno siempre se busca su complemento, son tan distintos y terminan siendo uno (OH, QUE POETICA) jajaja un besito.

J. Franfal said...

Muchas gracias por tus palabras son un gran aliento

G said...

Otro linda ♥

Z said...

Lindo post!
Un beso linda